Trust Our Top Rated Exterminators in James Island
Money-Back GuaranteeWe are confident in our team and our services. We back them 100%. If you are unhappy with the results of your service, we will return to retreat your home for free.
We provide the highest quality of work for our local community so that we can stay strong and grow together.
Pest Control in James Island
Something as minor as a leaky faucet or tiny crumbs on the floor can invite pests into your home. Once they’re inside, it’s difficult to get rid of pests without professional treatment. That’s where we come in! Our pest control in Johns Island combines reactive and preventative treatments to give you effective relief.
Our technicians treat for pests such as:
- Stinging insects
- And more!
Unbeatable Same-Day Service
We don’t make you wait to get rid of unwanted pests. Instead, we offer same-day pest control in James Island. Simply give us a call before noon and we’ll be there the very same day to provide immediate relief. We’re also open six days a week, including Saturdays, so there’s always a treatment time that works for you. We also provide quality pest control in Charleston and the surrounding cities.
Request an Estimate
Get A FREE Quote
See Results with Family-Friendly Products
Sharing your home with pests is stressful enough, so we strive to make our pest control in James Island as hassle-free as possible. We use family-friendly products that are safe for your loved ones but still effective against pests. We also offer free estimates, no-contract options, and free inspections.
When you partner with Anchor Environmental, we will:
- Inspect your home, searching it from top to bottom for signs of pest activity.
- Create a protective barrier around the perimeter of your property using liquid and granular treatments.
- Treat entry points like around windows and doors.
- Remove spider webs and vacant wasp nests from the exterior.
- Provide you quality pest control backed by positive customer reviews.
Termite Control in James Island
Termites are difficult to detect, often hiding inside mud tubes or underground. By the time you realize you have a termite infestation, they’ve likely caused thousands of dollars in structural damage. While that sounds scary, you can rely on our termite control in James Island to eliminate termites and protect your home long-term.
Our treatment includes:
- A free inspection to search for termite damage.
- Treatment that’s tailored to your home’s conditions.
- Termidor to eliminate termites through contact and ingestion.
- Regular inspections to keep your home termite-free.