The Sales Associate is responsible for selling Anchor Environmental products to new and existing customers. The Sales Associate will be trained in the sales process and will be responsible for the sales process from start to finish. The Sales Associate will also be responsible for training other associates. The Sales Associate will report to the Sales Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell Anchor Environmental products to new and existing customers.
- Train other associates in the sales process.
- Sell and close sales to meet or exceed goals.
- Meet or exceed quotas on assigned sales territory.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction with all customers that purchase products from Anchor Environmental.
- Maintain a positive work environment by demonstrating professionalism and empathy toward co-workers, customers, and management.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Anchor Environmental products, services, and policies by completing training assignments.
- Demonstrate knowledge of local area codes, zip codes, and addresses by completing assignments related to customer base size and location.
- Assist with general office duties as needed including answering phones, filing, reading mail, preparing correspondence, greeting visitors, taking payments, or any other general duties as assigned by management.
- Perform routine administrative tasks such as answering phones, preparing correspondence, etc.
- Perform basic clerical tasks such as preparing sales documents such as contracts, invoices, checks, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in a related field preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to use Microsoft Word programs including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to use a calculator is required
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and fit into tight spaces
Benefits & Perks
Vision Service Plan
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days, Personal Days)
Technical Training Programs
Incentive Compensation Programs
If you are ready to pursue a career, please fill out this brief application. If we feel that you would be a good fit for the team, we will contact you.